About Me

I am a Game Developer who recently completed my Bachelor of Arts in Game Development. My interest in this field has risen from my passion for programming. This combined with the fact that I had a Pentium on which I used to play DOS games, has brought me into this field of Game Development. This is a blog showcasing my works as I began my journey on the path of the Game Developer.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flash Physics - Airplane Demo

The aim of the demo is to show how physics affects the way in which the plane falls after being shot down and the velocity of the missile shot through the cannon with angle set using the mouse. The missile only travels to the mouse pointer's position when the left click was pressed. On reaching that position it will begin descent and will re-orient itself to the ground. Depending on the where the plane was hit, it rotates in either clockwise or anti-clockwise direction based on weight distribution.


No comments:

Post a Comment